The Punchplatform standalone is used to discover and run a light log management channel. It is the best beginning to understand parser, implement analytics/detection rules and search into data.
What you cannot do is to go production with the standalone, that is not its purpose. For production, use the official deployment packages. They take care of properly installing the Punchplatform components. The PunchPlatform team will provide production support only on versions installed using the official deployment packages.
- Download stable Punchplatform standalone
- Download nightly Punchplatform standalone (Please note that this is an unstable version in development.)
The Punchplatform 1-Node is a preconfigured deployer package to install the product on a single server. It take 30 min to install and start
- Request a Punchplatform Data analytics 1-node
- Request a Punchplatform Data management 1-node
- Request a Punchplatform Data transport 1-node
The Punchplatform deployer is a deployment tool to create from a mono node to a large Punchplatform cluster with configuration management, resiliency and scalability.
The punchplatform code, including log parsers, injection files and every related configuration file is licensed under Thales Inner Source licenses.